Vintage Gallery #1 The 1940s Picnic Hamper

It's a 1940s Picnic Hamper for making a cupper - but that's all I know
A new weekly spot for pure vintage eye candy, because I don't have the details to write a full post!

Perfect for making a fresh brew when you take the jalopy out for a spin, if you know anything more about this 1940s picnic hamper, please let me know with a comment.

Kind of captions itself... but I must add... what sweet detailing

What is Vintage Copywriting? 

Gorgeous vintage finds, described with adoration and photographed up-close by English fashion copywriter Angela Montague. This blog fuses my day job as a fashion copywriter with my two obsessions: beautiful old things and photography.

Be first to see any new posts by following the blog on Facebook or Pinterest

You can also subscribe by email.

Comments